A thoughtful and nurturing program designed to provide new mothers with essential skills and knowledge in infant care and massage. This program spans two weekly sessions, each lasting one hour, offering a warm and supportive environment for mothers to bond with their infants while learning practical caregiving, massage and reflexology techniques.
What is covered:
- Massage strokes & touch relaxation
- Infant reflexology
- Bonding techniques & ways to recognise your baby’s cues
- Understanding Colic - Gas and colic routine
- Understanding your baby’s cry
- How to ask permission & how doing so builds respect
- How to choose the best oil for your massage
- How to identify the best time for massage & ways to work it into your daily life & more!
Benefits for parents and Child:
Infant massage is shown to help increase attachment between baby and parents
- Infant massage helps to calm, soothe, and decrease the level of stress hormones in babies
- Promote better understanding of infant cues
- Enhance communication and emotional ties
- Infant massage stimulates babies’ left and right brain functions and encourages muscle development and tone.
- Increase confidence and handling skills
- Encourage parents to unwind, relax, and listen to their baby
- Sessions are conducted 1:1
- Sessions are private and confidentiality is maintained
1. Register with your email and phone number
2. Screening call will be done with Momly team
3. Time and invite for consultation will be share based on your and expert availabilities.