Bath support tubs for joyful bathing time
3 minute read, Written By: Momly
Bath support tub is a bathing accessory for babies to have a joyful and comfortable time when they are bathing. It is useful baby essential and is contoured to the shape of the babies. The tub surface is very safe for babies and prevents them from slipping or falling.
Are you looking for comfortable bathing experience for your tiny ones? Try these bath support tubs that offer safety, ease and amazing experience for babies and caregivers.
Skiphop Bath Tub – Skiphop Bath Tub supports babies at different stages. The ergonomic sling is designed in such a way that it can be used for babies who are in the brink of different milestones like babies who are learning to sit or babies who can sit up on their own. Convenient storage facility like swivel hook can be used to hang on showerheads or towel bar. The non-slip interior fabric and the comfort-edge support are the two best features that enhances the bathing experience for babies.
R for Rabbit Kiddie bath tub – Anti-slip bath tub from R for Rabbit is very spacious, light weight (easy to lift and store and is made with high quality material. Works pretty good for infants to 3 year olds. It has a detachable sling board and built-in slots to place soap and toys which keeps your babies entertained during their bath time. The lumbar support contour protects your baby’s spine and promotes his spinal growth.
LuvLap – LuvLap Aqua tales bather comes with a sturdy base and leg support for babies. Touted as safe and convenient brand for babies, Luv Lap bath tub is comfort incarnated. Adjustable backrest, machine washable fabric and 3 position seat reclining features make this bath tub an essential bathing accessory for smaller and older babies. Padded headrest and mesh sling works best for newborns.
Things you should look for when buying Bath Support Tub:
- Tubs should be sturdy and stable in order to avoid slipping and sliding
- Easy water removal facility
- It needs to be portable and convenient to carry on travels
- It has to provide safety and comfort to babies – the two main basic needs
- It should allow you provision to dismantle so that you can store it easily when not using
- Look for certified bath support brands which has adhered to safety standards
- Some additional features like built-in toys and water temperature indicators would be an added plus