Are you planning to buy a crib for your baby?
3 minute read, Written By: Momly
Hey parents, are you done flipping through online portals and walking in and out of shopping malls to choose a crib for your little ones?
Babies need comfort and a safe space to sleep. A small bedstead with a sturdy enclosure and rigid sides are must-have in cribs. A crib is often rectangular that comes with a baby mattress.
Learn more about our TOP CRIB CHOICES:
1. Babyhug Florence Rocking Cot – This wooden crib/cot is made with 3 position adjustable mattress support base. The adjustable mattress can be modified according to the child’s needs. Meaning it can be raised from the base position to the middle and highest, as and when required. This brand is eco-friendly and supports a non-toxic environment. It can be used as a rocker by turning the caster wheels up. It can also be reused as a study table or junior bed when your child outgrows the crib age. You don’t have to worry about aesthetics as this has been touted as an extremely fashionable crib/cot choice by many moms with the panels offering elegance and charm.
2. R for Rabbit plus convertible Bedside Baby cot – R for Rabbit is one of the most trustable brands for baby care essentials. Their pram choices are excellent. To read more about it, check out our blog on Prams. This crib/cot from the flagship brand is multifunctional and easily convertible one. The double-layered bed can be adjusted with an easy hook mechanism as per the baby’s comfort. The wheel arrangement makes it portable and compact which is a plus for travel lovers. Your babies can rest assured of easy access to fresh air with its feature of breathable mesh on all four sides. And the unique point is it comes with a musical toy bar to soothe babies and give them relaxation during their playtime.
3. 12 in 1 Rocking Cot Baby crib – If you are looking for a crib that has multi-purpose functionality under its sturdy casing, then HunyHuny is your choice. Babies outgrow themselves, and the crib they use would feel useless after a few years. Well, this brand remedies that. You can use it as a study table, a rocker, a daybed and a thoughtfully designed crib with 4-level mattress support once your babies are past crib age. Easy mobility, convenient storage, teething rails, height adjustment provision and ergonomic design are some of the standout features of this parent and child focused brand.
What should you look for when buying a crib for your babies?
- Easy convertible facility for you to adjust to your growing child’s needs
- Strong base to support your agile baby
- The distance between the bars to avoid your baby’s head getting stuck