A Lamaze class program designed to empower expectant parents with the knowledge and techniques needed to navigate the journey of pregnancy, childbirth, and early parenting confidently. This program is structured into four weekly sessions, each lasting one hour, providing a thoughtful and interactive learning experience.
What is covered:
- Role of partner, family and friends during pregnancy
- Hormonal, physical and emotional changes during pregnancy
- Common pregnancy discomforts
- Signs of labour
- Stages of labour
- Lamaze care practice
- Possible interventions -epidural, episiotomy, forceps/vacuum, amniotomy, caseren
- New born care
Here are a few reasons to attend our Lamaze Session:
- You're nervous & anxious about your upcoming birth experience
- You're excited about birth & want to give your baby the best possible start
- You want to avoid a lot of unnecessary interventions that are common these days (and reduce your chance of a C-section)
- You & your partner want to feel prepared as you head into the BIGGEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE.
- Free useful Handouts & Ongoing Whatsapp Support
- Sessions are conducted 1:1
- Sessions are private and confidentiality is maintained
1. Register with your email and phone number
2. Screening call will be done with Momly team
3. Time and invite for consultation will be share based on your and expert availabilities.